We have a number of activities for youth in our Archdiocese in 2024.
Youth Days (ages 10-14)
Building on the success of a pilot day at St. George’s Cathedral, we are pleased to introduce a series of Youth Days in different locations. These days will engage those aged 10-14 to grow in knowledge and love of the Lord Jesus in a fun environment. They will:
- Help young people understand their faith through talks on a theme of the Catechism and Q/A.
- Nurture their spiritual lives through Eucharistic Adoration, praise, music and Confession.
- Build community through sports, games, crafts, and pizza!
To book on a Youth Day, please click here.
Day retreats (ages 14-17)
We have scheduled a number of retreat days for 2024 with external providers. The aim of these days is to help teenagers grow in knowledge and love of Christ and to build solid friendships.
Worship & Wisdom Evenings (ages 16-35)
Our Worship and Wisdom evenings will include:
- Music, praise and worship from contemporary Catholic musicians,
- Thought-provoking catechesis and spiritual reflections.
- An opportunity for spiritual growth with Eucharistic Adoration and Confession.
- A social will follow the events.
Book a Worship and Wisdom Evening here